3637 AGeorge III Sheraton serpentine mahoganysideboard, with two double panel side cupboards centered by a fitted baizelined friezedrawer for cutlery above a recessed apron drawer, on bell flower carved and fluted square tapering legs and spade feet. The original circa 1790. AL61020 ( left and above) 60 x 251/ 2x36 in. 152 x 64 x 91 cm. ALouis XVI mahogany Cabinet applied with finely cast ormolu mounts, the inverse breakfront top with a pierced brass galleryand inset marble top above a panelled frieze centered by an ormolu panel of children, vases and garlands, the glazed sides and central door enclosing glass shelves and touch lights above two drawers on a plinth base. The original was moved to Althorp from the Green Drawing Room, Spencer House in 1926. Circa 1800. The Marlborough Room. AL61017 ( right) 351/ 2x193/ 8x681/ 2in. 90 x 49 x 173 cm.