3637 AGeorge III Sheraton serpentine mahoganysideboard, with two double panel side cupboards centered by a fitted baizelined friezedrawer for cutlery above a recessed apron drawer, on bell flower carved and fluted square tapering legs and spade feet. The original circa 1790. AL61020 ( left and above) 60 x 251/ 2x36 in. 152 x 64 x 91 cm. ALouis XVI mahogany Cabinet applied with finely cast ormolu mounts, the inverse breakfront top with a pierced brass galleryand inset marble top above a panelled frieze centered by an ormolu panel of children, vases and garlands, the glazed sides and central door enclosing glass shelves and touch lights above two drawers on a plinth base. The original was moved to Althorp from the Green Drawing Room, Spencer House in 1926. Circa 1800. The Marlborough Room. AL61017 ( right) 351/ 2x193/ 8x681/ 2in. 90 x 49 x 173 cm.
3839 ARegency mahogany side cabinet, the variegated rectangular marble top above two frieze drawers fitted with brass drop handles and lozenge back-plates, with double grille panel doors below backed with pleated silk, flanked byfluted uprights, on square tapering fluted legs. The original circa 1820. AL61023 36 x 201/ 2x363/ 4in. 91 x 52 x 93 cm. Amahogany console table, the rectangular top fitted with a finely cast three quarter gallery of crossed sabres above three frieze drawers fitted with hilted sabre drop handles on square supportswith brass trellis back and sides. Inspired by the 2nd Earl Spencer, appointed 1st Lord of the Admiralty in 1795. AL63010 63 x 181/ 4x415/ 8in. 160 x 46 x 105 cm. THE ADMIRALTY COLLECTION